Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Hey there, just following up with a huge sigh. Today was a big day for me. I did it! I sent out my request to Business Development Centre for registering my business. I have now committed!
I was asked to provide three names for them to do a search and make sure the name I want is not already taken (fingers crossed). I am sitting here wondering if I should mention the name or not because I will be very disappointed if I advertise it and it doesn't work out....oh well, what the heck, here it goes......

Dawn's Delites
bumper sticker: ik8er2u (I cater to you)

I was going to go with Sweets n Treats, but it seemed too common and it's probably already taken. I was debating on the spelling too, Delights vs Delites. Hope everything goes good. I will let you know as soon I know the verdict. I am also thinking about a logo at the moment so I can possibly trademark...may need my son's creativity for that one....how exciting!

I am excited and scared all at the same time. I am trying to take small steps, making sure I explore all my options before the launch, but soo much information and ideas are flowing. With that being said, I will be sending out invites for my first forum within the next couple of weeks. I am thinking of breaking it up into four sections.

1. sweets
2. cookies
3. meat & crackers/fruit & veggie (traditional vs elegant)
4. cakes

Each forum will be two to three hours long and be held once per month. I need to perform these forums to gather information about what YOU want and how YOU want it. This is called customer satisfaction. All forums will have anonymous surveys that will hopefully provide me with both positive and negative feedback to better serve you! I know I will never be able to please everyone, but having these statistics will be good for sharing with my future clientele.

The menu for these forums is what I will be working on over the next couple of weeks so you will have to forgive me if I am not posting as much as I would like to be.
Hopefully soon, I will have my website up and running so keep an eye out for that as well.

Well time for me to have more sweet dreams and get a clear head for more brainstorming tomorrow.
Thanks for reading.

Good night,

Dawnell


No comments:

Post a Comment