Thursday, 12 July 2012

Good afternoon fellow bloggers and readers. I am proud to announce that my business name is final and registered with BDC. For those of you that had a chance to read my blog yesterday, the first name choice worked out just fine! For those of you who are new to my posts, my business name is Dawn's Delites! The first layer to my foundation is now poured and I am mixing the next application of this wonderful business.

I have been doing some heavy researching for the last 24 hours and let me tell you the ideas are flowing like a broken dam. I have decided to carry a notebook with me where ever I go so nothing gets forgotten. Normally my memory is pretty good, but the amount of information I have taken in over the last week alone has been crazy...I love it! I now feel like I have a purpose. I feel alive again! For the last say, three years, I have been getting the feeling of "boredom" at work. I knew my job like the back of hand (which most females know the back of their hand from looking at their beautiful nails...LOL) and there were no more challenges. Well, let me tell you now, if you are the kind that needs to be challenged to keep in good spirits, try starting a business! I know, I know, it's in the honeymoon phase, but man does it ever feel good to be back in the game! The exciting part for me about all this, is that it will be forever changing. Change makes room for growth and growth usually means money (he he), which we all love. Some people do not adapt well to change, but I do as it keeps me interested and on my toes. 


I would like to say that I am forever grateful to my boyfriend Cliff for being extremely supportive. I am very thankful that he too is taking part in the "technicalities" of the business and brainstorming ideas as well. We have been together for just over a year now and I am happier than ever. He has inspired me to try new things and the rewards have been awesome! He will probably not see this so I will leave it at that!


In closing, it is Thursday and looks like another busy weekend as we are having a big dinner on both Friday and Saturday, so a cooking I will do. I will try to post some pictures of the "delites" I may slap together this weekend.



Good night,

Dawnell

No comments:

Post a Comment